Where do I report a barking dog?
Contact the Mount Pleasant Animal Control office at 903-575-4174 Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays). After hours or on holidays contact the Mount Pleasant Police Department at 903-575-4004 to report the disturbance.

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Mount Pleasant animal shelter located?
2. Does Mount Pleasant have a "leash law"?
3. How many dogs, cats or ferrets can I keep?
4. When I see an animal running loose what should I do?
5. Can county residents use the animal control and protection facility?
6. How long are animals kept?
7. Are dogs or cats required to be registered or licensed by the city?
8. What is the cost to reclaim my pet?
9. What does it cost to adopt an animal?
10. Where do I report a barking dog?