Explore Mount Pleasant

Go To Search
Click to Home

Water / Sewer Leak
To make a request or complain about a water or sewer leak or a
blocked sewage line, use our Utilities Crewonline action center or contact the Utilities Department at:

City of Mount Pleasant
501 N. Madison
Mt. Pleasant, TX 75455
View Map

Ph: 903-575-4000
Fx: 903-577-1828

Or via Email.